Sunday, June 10, 2012

The posts are coming, the posts are coming!

It has been a little while since I posted. There is a reason for this. My last two weeks have been a crazy busy mish-mash of doctor appointments, shower planning, great book reading, and family/friend events. I have so many great post ideas from all of this, I just need to find time to write up the posts. I am hoping to get most of them written/posted in the next several weeks.
Some great posts to keep your eyes out for:
How to Survive and MRI
What to expect at a sleep study
Nutella Brownies with Cream Cheese Frosting
Coffee Punch
Coffeeshop themed bridal Shower
Coffee themed present
DIY Towel Cake
DIY Flavored Water
What to do with party leftovers
Awesome DVD organizer
Great Fairy Tale Retellings to Read
and much more!

Like I said, tons of ideas! Just have to find time to write!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say! But please be nice, and please no spam. I do monitor every comment, if you are mean or spamming me it will not get published, so please do not bother writing it. Otherwise comment away! Can not wait to have a conversation with you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...