Wednesday, August 15, 2012

My First Linky Party Features

Thank you to everyone who linked up to My First Linky Party! All of the posts that were linked up were absolutely wonderful. I wish that I could feature each and every one of them, but that would kind of defeat the purpose :). Enjoy this glimpse of the great projects submitted, and hop over to the party to see the rest. Come back Friday for more linky fun!

For those who are featured get yourself a button!





Most Viewed

There was a tie for most viewed from this party.

Serenity You submitted this post about a Zoo Themed Week with her kids. She has some great ideas that look like a ton of fun!



My DIY Towel Cake Tutorial was the other most viewed post. This towel cake was made for my sister's bridal shower and it was a big hit!




Personal Favorites


Our Cultivated Life submitted a post giving some great Frugal Date Nights at Home. This post is great for anyone who needs a date night but can't afford to go out.



Adventures of a DIY Mom submitted a Homemade Oreo Recipe that looks scrumptious! To me it looks like a cross between Oatmeal Creme Pies (if they were chocolate) and Oreo Cakesters (yum!). I need to try these.



What were your favorite links?



1 comment:

  1. Thank you so so much for featuring my zoo week!!

    grabbed a button and placed on my side bar and bottom of the post

    Natasha xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say! But please be nice, and please no spam. I do monitor every comment, if you are mean or spamming me it will not get published, so please do not bother writing it. Otherwise comment away! Can not wait to have a conversation with you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...