Saturday, September 29, 2012

Crazy Busy

Sorry I haven't been on in a while. We are still dealing with contractors because of the broken pipe in the kitchen. 4 5 days this week I have had to get up at 8 to let them in and then deal with a fussy baby the whole time they were working because they are loud and he has a hard time sleeping. On the plus side the upstairs is done and it looks awesome! They still have some more work to to in the basement so next week will prolly be just as crazy but there is an end in sight and at least now our kitchen is not torn up. I would post a picture of our awesome kitchen floor but I can't find the camera cable under all the stuff that has been relocated to the living room. When I do I will post pics for you to see :) On top of that we are also painting all of the rooms upstairs in our house. We have been in the process for several months (i.e. we moved al the furniture in one room to the middle and left it there for 2 months) but didn't get it done because we got crazy busy with my sister's wedding and the weather was horribly hot so we couldn't leave the windows open and didn't want all the fumes to just sit around for us to breathe in.On top of all that September is one of our busiest months, it rivals Christmas for us. We have my birthday and my dads, so plenty of family parties, imediate, extended, and extended extended; a family reunion, and 3 fairs that we like to go to.

Because of all the busyness I have decided to put the Friday Fascinations party on hold for now. I don't have time to properly promote them right now so I am not getting enough people looking at all your fabulous posts. Rest assured that I will reinstate them as soon as I get a chance. I hope you will keep following me anyways!

Thank you for being the fabulous, understanding readers that you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say! But please be nice, and please no spam. I do monitor every comment, if you are mean or spamming me it will not get published, so please do not bother writing it. Otherwise comment away! Can not wait to have a conversation with you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...