Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Friday Fascinations 4 and 5 Feature Party!

Ok, as I said in Friday Fascinations 6 - My Week last week was crazy busy. Because of that i didn't get the features up from Friday Fascinations 4 - Pizza Grilled Cheese. Since it is now time to post the Features from Friday Fascinations 5 - Vacation Update and Water Damage I have two choices 1) Write two separate feature posts and post them both the same day or one day apart, or 2) put all the features together and have one big feature post party! The second one sounds more fun to me so that is what I am going to do. Enjoy all of these fantabulous featured posts! Of course there are even more awesome posts linked up in both parties so go over and see them. And don't forget to link up your projects in this weeks party Friday Fascinations 6 - My Week.
Oh and I have to say I selected each of these features separately and based on the post. I didn't realize until I wrote this up that there are some posts from the same blog. I guess I found some new blogs to follow :)

For those who are featured get yourself a button!





Friday Fascinations 4 Features

Favorite Building Projects

Call Me PMc linked up a DIY Shoe Rack that her husband made. It looks great and pretty easy!


With a Blast linked up a DIY Kitchen Storage that is completely awesome! This would be great for small kitchen with no pantry. We have a decent size pantry and I am still wishing I had this just because it looks so easy and convenient!



Favorite Sewing Project

And Who Says You Can't linked up a Scarflette that she made from a poncho. It is so cute!



Favorite Cooking Projects

Mommy's Sweet Confessions linked up some Homemade Caramel Apples that look absolutely scrumptious! She also shares how she learned that sugar and water can not necessarily substitute for corn syrup :)


Growing Up Gabel linked up some Homemade Blueberry Doughnuts that are absolutely adorable and also sound very yummy. I love how she uses the heart shaped pan. So cute!


Favorite Random/Other Post

One Creative Mommy linked up a DIY Watering Can made from a Milk Jug. What an awesome use for a milk jug!







Friday Fascinations 5 Features

Favorite Food/Recipe Posts

Mommy's Sweet Confessions linked up some Microwave Sweet Potato Chips that look yummy! I love sweet potato chips but I don't like how greasy homemade pan fried sweet potato chips are. This looks like it could be a good substitution.


Healthy Branscoms linked up Healthy Meals on a Budget. They have some great ideas to make healthier meals and still stay within a budget!




Favorite DIY Fix

One Creative Mommy linked up a great way to Repair Scuffed Shoes. This is a great idea to extend he life of a favorite pair of shoes!





Favorite Kid Posts

The Domesticated Princess linked up some Sidewalk Chalk Paint that looks like a lot of fun! Flinging sidewalk chalk paint would be a great way to spend an afternoon.





One Creative Mommy linked up some Splash Art inspired by Jackson Pollock. This looks like so much fun that I want to do it for me :)



Thanks for coming to the features party! Go on over and check out these great posts!

12 comments:

  1. Wow! Thanks so much for featuring three of my ideas! I'm so excited! I'm grabbing a button and sending a shout out for your party on facebook.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome! I am now a follower, I figured if I liked that many of your posts I should be :) Thanks for the shout out!

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for featuring my Diy Grocery Slider! Have a great day,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the feature on my scarf!! Really appreciate it ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for featuring me! :) I am so honored! :) Erin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for featuring me! I grabbed your button for my blog.

    Bonny @ thedomesticatedprincess.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say! But please be nice, and please no spam. I do monitor every comment, if you are mean or spamming me it will not get published, so please do not bother writing it. Otherwise comment away! Can not wait to have a conversation with you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...