Sunday, April 14, 2013

Blast from the Past 31 - funny name slogans, read this it's hilarious

This series consists of notes that I wrote on facebook in the past. Enjoy reading my thoughts during my college years. Please comment but please be nice! Also please feel free to check out my other Blast from the Past Posts.


From April 2007

funny name slogans, read this it's hilarious




ok, you guys have to try this, it is hilarious,
go to this website:
www.thesurrealist.co.uk/slogan.cgi
and put in your name and click sloganize

[Randie is not my real name, since i don't share my real name on here I picked a name that is a nickname for randomly fascinated]

I got some hilarious ones :)

You need a Randie
It takes a tough man to make a tender Randie
8 out of 10 Owners who Expressed a Preference said Their Cats Preferred Randie
Pure Randie
See the Face You Love Light Up With Randie
Got a Randie? You're in Luck
Think Randie
Strong and Beautiful, Just Like Randie
Randie wanted
Get the Door - It's Randie
What Would You Do For A Randie
You've Got Questions. We've Got Randie
A Randie Is Forever
There Ain't No Party Like A Randie Party
Smart. Beautiful. Randie
You're in Good Hands with Randie
Does She or Doesn't She? Only Her Randie Knows for Sure
Nothing Works Better Than a Randie
Wouldn't You Like To Be A Randie Too?
Behold the Power of Randie
I'd Like to Buy the World a Randie
Maybe She's Born With It, Maybe It's Randie

and my personal favorite:
Obey Your Randie


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say! But please be nice, and please no spam. I do monitor every comment, if you are mean or spamming me it will not get published, so please do not bother writing it. Otherwise comment away! Can not wait to have a conversation with you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...