Sunday, April 28, 2013

Blast from the Past 33 - [Mr. Random] and I!!

This series consists of notes that I wrote on facebook in the past. Enjoy reading my thoughts during my college years. Please comment but please be nice! Also please feel free to check out my other Blast from the Past Posts.


From May 2007

[Mr. Random] and I!!


Ok, so I have had some demand for a note about how [Mr. Random] and I got together so here it is :) And I know that some of you do not even know how we met, so I will start form there.

We first met when I was in 8th grade. I was home schooled for 1 year in 8th grade and I joined a home school group. And [Mr. Random] was in the home school group, and we both happened to take a courtship class that was offered, and that is how we first met in a courtship class :) And I found out this year that we both had crushes on each other then :) Well after that year I went back to public school and we lost connection. But a few months ago [Mr. Random] found me on facebook, through a friend, which is amazing because at the time we only had 1 common friend (thanks [random friend]!). And anyways we started talking, which lead to hanging out, and we were thinking about dating (or at least I was). But God told us that we were going to fast, so we slowed down and became completely just friends. Then about a week and a half ago our feelings started changing, and this week we realized that we both wanted a relationship. So he called me last night and asked me out (our first official date is Friday!). I have to admit that he surprised me, I mean I knew it was coming, but for some reason I didn’t expect it last night :) So anyways, then this morning he called my dad and asked his permission to date me, and my dad said yes. So now we are officially dating, and I am so happy I am practically bouncing off walls :) Oh and if you want to see pics of us I added a new album with them.
So that is our story :)

1 comment:

  1. Domesticated BreakdownJune 9, 2013 at 10:56 PM

    cute, I love reading things I wrote years ago, and I am also pretty dang random :-) I found you on the love story link up following you on BL, Google+, pinterest, facebook and twitter!
    If you want you can see my love story here:
    My love story

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say! But please be nice, and please no spam. I do monitor every comment, if you are mean or spamming me it will not get published, so please do not bother writing it. Otherwise comment away! Can not wait to have a conversation with you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...