Friday, April 5, 2013

Friday Fascinations 12 - Everything Linky Party - Friday Fascinations 10 Features

Friday Fascinations 10 Features

For those who are featured get yourself a button!




Most Viewed Link
Jewelry Making Journal linked up Best Friend Jewelry Shrinkies Tutorial.



Favorite Recipe Post
Snack Cups and Smiles linked up Grilled Mozzarella with Marinara Sauce.



Favorite Parenting Post
As Jules is going linked up Getting off My Butt again.



Favorite Kid Post
What Happens at Grandma's linked up Grandma's Pizza Company.




On to the Linky Party!

This party is going to be up for 4 weeks. It is still taking too much of my time, and as of right now I don't see a whole lot of interest. I will reevaluate at the end of that time and see where Friday Fascinations is going. In the meantime, link them up!

This week we are going to do an everything linky party. You can link up anything that you have been working on, thinking about, writing about, whatever. Literally any post of yours that you would like to share with my readers link it up!

Oh and if you have a linky party that you would like me to visit please link it up in the Link Up Your Party Here tab above. I love visiting parties and when I have time I go to that tab and visit all the parties that are open at that time.

The rules:
  • You may link up anything that you have been working on - crafts, recipes, random musings, etc. And you may link up as many posts as you like.
  • Please follow me in some way. There are several options in the right side bar.
  • Link up directly to the post, not your home page.
  • By linking up you are giving me permission to feature your post including but not limited to pictures and quotes from your post, and also to feature your post in our various social media outlets.
  • This is a family friendly, Christ following blog. I reserve the right to remove a link to any content that I find offensive or not compatible with this blog, with or without notice.
  • Please add a back link or my button to your blog or post somewhere.
  • Please check out some of the other links and leave some love in some way (comment, pin, follow, etc.)
  • The links are inserted in random order so if you don't see your link it may have entered somewhere in the middle. Please check to be sure that it is not already inserted before you link it up again.
Oh and I'd love it if you would take a button!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say! But please be nice, and please no spam. I do monitor every comment, if you are mean or spamming me it will not get published, so please do not bother writing it. Otherwise comment away! Can not wait to have a conversation with you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...