Sunday, September 15, 2013

5 Random Questions 9

I love answering random questions, and I love reading other people's answers to random questions. So I thought that would make a fun series. I will answer the 5 questions in my post and you can answer them in the comments. We can all get to know each other better, how much more fun can you get?





So here we go 5 Random Questions:


1. Can you juggle? no, not unless juggling 2 balls count, I don't really count it as juggling :)

2. Can you solve a rubix cube?
no, I have given up even trying, they drive me crazy :)


3. Do you have a cherished childhood teddy bear?
Yes, it is stored in a high cabinet in Little Man's room


4. Are you psychic in any way?
Sometimes when the phone rings I can tell who is calling. But I don't believe it is psychic :)

5. Are you a good dancer?
Fairly good, I am not professional level, but I am good enough to have fun!


I can't wait to read your answers!


Questions Source:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say! But please be nice, and please no spam. I do monitor every comment, if you are mean or spamming me it will not get published, so please do not bother writing it. Otherwise comment away! Can not wait to have a conversation with you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...