Thursday, October 17, 2013

Super Fun, Cute, and Easy Pregnancy Costume


This year I am not pregnant on Halloween. But when I was pregnant with Little Man 1 I was nearing the end of my pregnancy and pretty large. Even though we didn't have any specific plans for Halloween that year I knew that I still wanted to dress up. After all how many opportunities do you have to do a pregnant Halloween costume?

I did a lot of googling and compiled a file of my favorite pregnant Halloween costumes (sorry I can't share them with you, they are not my pictures so I don't have any right to share them but you can google them yourself). My favorite ideas were: dress as a farmer with a pumpkin belly, bun in the oven & chef, speed bump, cat with fish in belly, watermelon belly, basketball belly, snoopy and charlie brown, deviled egg, and of course the one I picked - 8 ball from pool.

I picked this one because it was easy and I didn't need to buy anything or put in a lot of work to make it cute. All I did was wear black ants and shirt and draw an 8 on a piece of white paper. I cut out the paper in a circle and taped it to my belly. That is all, super easy! And I love how it turned out!








What do you think? Were you ever pregnant on Halloween? Did you wear a special costume?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say! But please be nice, and please no spam. I do monitor every comment, if you are mean or spamming me it will not get published, so please do not bother writing it. Otherwise comment away! Can not wait to have a conversation with you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...