Sunday, December 29, 2013

5 Random Questions 18

I love answering random questions, and I love reading other people's answers to random questions. So I thought that would make a fun series. I will answer the 5 questions in my post and you can answer them in the comments. We can all get to know each other better, how much more fun can you get?





So here we go 5 Random Questions:


1. Have you ever had any brushes with the law? I have had one speeding ticket and one warning for illegal lane changing (my first time ever driving on a highway, there was a cop parked on the side of the road. I was trying to get over into the other lane and as I was looking at the cars coming on the left I drifted to the right - toward the police car. I think that the police man could tell that I was about to cry because he was very nice and just gave me a warning)
2. Have you ever been on TV? I was in a music video once, I don't know if it was ever on TV.
3. Have you ever met any celebrities? only local celebrities like local radio hosts
4. Have you ever been to Legoland? no, but I wouldnt mind going (and probably will someday, when my husband heard we were having a boy one of the first things he said was we need to get some legos)
5. Have you ever done something heroic? umm, heroic? I mean I have stepped in to help people or stop someone, especially kids, from getting hurt. I don't know if I consider that heroic. Giving birth was pretty heroic. Other than that, no.



I can't wait to read your answers!


Questions Source:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say! But please be nice, and please no spam. I do monitor every comment, if you are mean or spamming me it will not get published, so please do not bother writing it. Otherwise comment away! Can not wait to have a conversation with you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...