Sunday, March 23, 2014

5 Random Questions 30

I love answering random questions, and I love reading other people's answers to random questions. So I thought that would make a fun series. I will answer the 5 questions in my post and you can answer them in the comments. We can all get to know each other better, how much more fun can you get?





So here we go 5 Random Questions:


1. Are you a good judge of character? not really, I tend to look for the best in people so I have a hard time knowing if they are trying to hurt me, I have had a feeling sometimes that I needed to stay away from a person and I did, I have no idea if the feeling was accurate or not, but I listen to it

2. Are you any good at charades? I don't remember, I haven't played it in a long time

3. How long could you go without talking? Depends on who is around, and does typing on the internet count? Maybe a couple hours (am assuming we are not including overnight when I am sleeping)

4. What has been your worst haircut/style? One time I asked for a specific haircut and she did what I asked but it wasn't great with my hair. Fortunately I am not picky and my hair grows fast so I don't worry too much about specific haircuts, and I definitely don't fuss over the style. On Sunday I realized after I got to church that I had forgotten to brush my hair that morning, oh well (I doubt anyone noticed, my hair is thick enough that it generally stays in place, it probably just looked wind blown), which is one of the reasons I rarely fuss over style, even if I make it look great it will be messed up when I go outside, and my hair is too thick to do ponytails, it gives me headaches because it is so heavy, so I just keep it short (chin length) and brush, gel, and go in the morning.

Well that was the longest run on sentence ever, oh well.

5. Can you iceskate? I tried once but we couldn't find skates that fit right for me so I had to sit down for a while after being up for only a few minutes. It was very painful. I would like to try again, and I hope it would work better.


I can't wait to read your answers!


Questions Source:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say! But please be nice, and please no spam. I do monitor every comment, if you are mean or spamming me it will not get published, so please do not bother writing it. Otherwise comment away! Can not wait to have a conversation with you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...